- What is a Bitnovo voucher?
It is a code that is redeemable for cryptocurrencies, through the Bitnovo app, and sent to an address in your wallet.
- Is the voucher a wallet?
No, it is a code used to redeem cryptocurrencies through the Bitnovo app.
- What is the difference between a voucher and a wallet?
A voucher is a payment method that contains a code to add cryptocurrencies to a wallet.
- What happens if I write the wallet address wrong?
You must make sure that the address is correct, we validate that it is, but if it happens to be misspelled and another valid address is entered the cryptocurrency will be sent.
- Can a voucher expire?
Yes, our vouchers are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Can a voucher be canceled or returned?
- How many times can the voucher be used?
- Can I redeem the voucher instantly?
Yes, using our website or Bitnovo app.
- If I don't redeem the voucher at the time, does the voucher change value?
No. The value of the voucher is priced in Euros and therefore does not change its value until it is exchanged into cryptocurrency.
Article is closed for comments.