- The validity of your identification document has expired.
- We cannot accept this type of identification document: Only identification cards and passports are considered valid. Other formats, such as driver's licenses, will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Your identification document will expire soon: It is essential that there is a minimum of 30 days between the date you submit the document and its expiration date.
- Damage or wear on the ID: If the identification document is damaged or shows signs of wear, it will not be accepted as valid.
- Images are not clear: Make sure the images are clear and that all four edges of the document are visible. Any type of reflection or blurriness may result in automatic rejection by the system.
Proof of Address Verification:
- Inconsistency between the document name and the account: We can only validate documents that bear your name. Documents belonging to your spouse or other family members will be discarded.
- The image is a screenshot: Screenshots or photographs of a computer or mobile screen showing the document cannot be considered valid.
- Address discrepancy with the account: The proof of address must reflect the same address you have registered. The registered address must be identical to the one you provided when placing your first order.
- Document's age or lack of issuance date: The document must be issued within the previous three months in order to be validated. A document without an issuance date will not be accepted.
- Unacceptable document type: Utility bills, bank statements or credit card statements, tax invoices (dated within the last three months), and other government-issued residential documents or certificates are accepted. Mobile phone or internet bills, purchase receipts, and other types of invoices cannot be validated.
Source of Funds Verification:
- The image is a screenshot: Presenting screenshots or photographs of a screen or mobile device showing the document is not valid.
- Absence of income/source of funds indication in the document: The presented bank statements should show deposits corresponding to salary, pension, or other relevant sources of funds. Additionally, the description of the deposits should detail the type of income, such as salary, pension, inheritance, etc.
For detailed information on the requirements, please refer to the "How can I verify the origin of my funds?" section.