When you visit bitnovo.com/ramp or our mobile app bitnovo.com/wallet, available on both Android and iOS, and make your first purchase or sale, you will be asked to complete an identity verification. You have the option to send us images of the following types of identification documents issued by government authorities:
- National Identity Card
- Foreign Identity Card
Unfortunately, we cannot accept other types of identification documents.
It is crucial to note that both the photos you send and the document itself must meet the following requirements:
- The document must be valid for at least 1 month.
- The photos must have a high resolution.
- The photos must be in color.
- The document must be easily readable (without glare or blurriness).
- All edges of the document must be clearly visible.
- Only original photos will be accepted (no screenshots or graphic edits).
- The document must not have physical damage.
- The document must contain Latin characters (documents in Arabic, Hebrew, or Japanese are not accepted).
Additionally, we will request a proof of life, which will require access to the front camera of your device.